- Advanced search facilities - Search across thousands of articles by author, keyword, date...
- Around the clock journal access - Ease of access from your desktop, saving you valuable time
- Sophisticated online functionality - Search and link to related articles, sign up to free email alerting services - be the first to read the latest research!
If your library has an online subscription then you should be able to access the full text of articles from your computer. If you don't have access, then why not ask your librarianto upgrade the print subscription to include online access so everyone at your institution will benefit? Alternatively, you can access the online version with an individual subscription.
NEW! Read the International Journal for Quality in Health Care on the go!
What's more, you can now access content from your smart phone. Just type m.intqhc.oxfordjournals.org into your phone; alternatively scan this QR code to receive the following:
What are your colleagues reading?
Find here the top ten most downloaded articles read so far in 2012
- Good practice in the conduct and reporting of survey research
- Implementing culture change in health care: theory and practice
- The advantages and disadvantages of process-based measures of health care quality
- Methodology matters - VIII. Use and interpretation of statistical quality control charts
- Defining and classifying clinical indicators for quality improvement
- Writing a research article: advice to beginners
- Qualitative research methods
- Nurse staffing and patient safety: current knowledge and implications for action
- Promoting quality: the health-care organization from a management perspective
- Hospital staffing, organization, and quality of care: cross-national findings
Are you attending the World Congress of Public Health in Ethiopia at the end of April?
Pop along to the OUP stand at the conference for free samples and giveaways. We look forward to seeing you there!
Make sure you’re signed up to receive the latest from this journal. Click through to receive an email each time an issue goes live online.
If you like our eTOC alerts each time an issue is published, why not sign up to be notified each time an article goes live?