Through this partnership, CHA Learning, the professional development division of HealthCareCAN, will annually make available five scholarships to ISQua Fellowship participants from low and lower middle income countries.
These scholarships will focus on learning and development in areas of quality improvement such as patient safety, patient engagement, change, leadership and management.
Through our partnership, ISQua and HealthCareCAN will both facilitate the global spread of such essential professional development as well as the access to lower/middle-income regions where such high-quality learning may otherwise be out of reach.
Additionally, CHA Learning is committed to providing 25% discount to ISQua Fellowships Participants and 10% discount to ISQua Members off tuition rates for the following online courses:
- Integrated Quality Management
- Patient-Centred Experience & Design Programme
- Management Essentials Programme
- Change Leadership Certificate
- Canadian Patient Safety Officer Online Programme
- Food Service & Nutrition Management Programme
To receive a discount code, please contact Eveline Holmes, Education Coordinator.